Netware

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Nov 23 00:20:37 EST 2005

Thomas,

Netware's or Window's UNC paths should work in Rev. I use them in a Windows
NT
and Netware environment and without a problem every day - including open
stack, open url or open file and the same with saving... Share and DFS
access also works fine.

Any trouble of access not working is usually due to security issues (rights
to read, etc... or network connections).

IF you still have issues, you can also use the shell's os copy command to
gather the data stacks to your user's workstations and then work from
there...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo