Polling Search Engines

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 23:40:50 EST 2005

Is it possible from within Rev to poll search engines for data? I do a
lot of keyword research and would like to automate getting the first
page of search results along with the Google Page Rank and the number of
links (stuff you can get from the Google tool bar). I know (and use)
various tools to do this, but being a do-it-yourself guy I'd like to
make one tool that works the way I like, and to automate repetitive tasks.

Is there a good tutorial out there that would help me get a grasp on how
Rev can intereact with web pages?

Secondly, when I set up an "Option" style menu it works fine on my Mac,
but is truncated (when clicked) to the width of the button on my PC. Any
clues? (Using Rev 2.2.1)

Thank you,

Marty Knapp