Object Orientation in arrays - XML

xavier.bury at clearstream.com xavier.bury at clearstream.com
Tue Nov 22 09:00:30 EST 2005

Bill,

I haven't worked extensively with xml or sql - though the later for my
website and the former
for my TAOO arrays in arrays solution or parseable handler parameters...

But from what i saw on the net, you have to define the data models
(schema) you want
translated.

>From there (and i see this as data objects in an array for the moment),
you can easily go
from parsed xml output from InfoPath to SQL...

This is relatively parallel to what im trying to do (except i got a couple
more layers of objects
to handle). The key is to parse xml, convert to a format that's easily
converted to sql insert
commands. An easy format might be a bunch of CR-delimited lists each
representing a
field where each line represents a record.

<xml><obj1><obj1.2><obj1.3><obj1.4><obj2><obj2.1><obj2.2>etc...

would be like

obj1.1  obj2.1
obj2.1  obj2.2
obj3.1  obj2.3

Insert sql statement would insert obj1.1,obj1.2,obj1.3 into a new record
(pseudo syntax for simplicity)

Seeing how XUL works already has given me insights on how to parse HTML
files better
and eventually XML too (different beasts)...

Is this what you want?

cheers
Xavier

use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 22/11/2005 14:41:10:

> I want to translate a microsft infopath XML schema to create a SQLite
> database and later use that database to generate the XML that the
infopath
> schema used to.
>

> On 11/22/05 9:29 AM, "xavier.bury at clearstream.com"
> <xavier.bury at clearstream.com> wrote:
>
> > Bill,
> >
> > use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 22/11/2005 14:17:23:
> >
> >> I have found the same thing. It would be nice if there were some
routine
> >> that translated XML schema but so far I have found none and write my
XML