Apache Server with RunRev stacks doing the processing?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Nov 20 09:52:53 EST 2005

Dear Kee,

Many Thanks for this all ! It's yet online, because your usefull
rewritting and kind help. Let me know what you expect to build in
using Rev's applications distibued apps. If some help in about
detailled Tiger or Linux set-up can let you speed-up your
deployments, just ask. I provided such kind of services before, even
in configuring remote servers from ground in tunneled ssh2/admin mode.

We can realy hope that your work will help more of our XTalker's
community to investigate the power of Rev in about rock-solid web and
rich-media "n-tier" sockets driven apps.

The next steeps ? Going head in mixing AJAX  blog's front-end portals
(DotClear is, there, a first class candidate tool), Rev application's
servers, PostgreSQL, Ka-Map/Mapserver, DSS,... powerfull back-ends.

Kind Regards,
Pierre :-)

"A partir du moment où on évolue dans une activité où il n'y a pas de
place pour la fanfaronnade, on est obligé de tomber sur des
personnages d'exception. Tous ces gens sont au limiteur." Pierre
Dupasquier