Calling webservices from RR

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Sat Nov 19 10:06:52 EST 2005

Andre,

Do you already have a some kind of demo stack from which I (and other
interested persons on this list) can take a look at and learn from it?
Just to get me started, if it is to confidential to share with the
world, please contact me off-list, I'm really interested in what you
did...

Many thanks in advance,

Ton Kuypers