Timeline and cudos since June?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 04:03:58 EST 2005

Hi, everyone,

After all the volumes of mail and comments about the Rev team, I would like
to hear a few terse, concise, and pithy remarks from those in the know (I am
not one of them) that rate the progress since Monterey last June.  Many
commitments were made in good faith at the conference.  Hopefully most have
been met and more in the works.

I am very happy with 2.6.4 and Tiger on the Mac, but do not push any
envelopes.  My take is that the Rev team has really made a positive
difference in the last several months, compared to early Spring.

My hope is that there has been enough market response to encourage them to
continue the struggle.

??Dan, Jerry, Dar, Chipp, JLGay, Sarah, Richard, Scott, X, and so many
more...

Jim Ault
Las Vegas