mTropolis Refugees

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Thu Nov 17 22:09:16 EST 2005

Hi Jesse,

I am heading back to Singapore in a few weeks (I lived there for ten years).
We are evaluating Revolution (and mySQL) at the moment to see if we should
transition our maritime security products to this pair instead of WebObjects
and OpenBase.

Are you still involved in the programming side? I would be glad to hear your
experiences if you wouldn't mind meeting up and having a coffee sometime.

Regards

John T.