frappr map

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:20:17 EST 2005

> Valletta is indeed on the frappr map. I just tested this by changing
> my location to Valletta and back again (I modified Jacque's timewarp
> stack to do spacewarping instead). Select "not in the U.S.", then type
> "Valletta". Only one option comes up. Select it and change to the
> satellite map view if you want to verify it.
>
> http://www.frappr.com/runtimerevolution

And I just found that you can adjust your location directly. Outside
the US (or at least in Australia), you have to specify your city and
the marker is placed for you at some central location. If you then go
to your profile, you get the option of moving your marker around the
map. So if your city is not specified, choose a close one, and move
the marker afterwards.

Cheers,
Sarah