Signatures and quoting

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Nov 17 15:14:36 EST 2005

well I'll just take it as disrespect if you deleted my mails based on the
subject...

There's a law of emailness I learned...

you can't judge a mail by it's subject or author...

Anything is a clue to the market...

a demand or a supply of economic flow...

Though I delete 2 to 4 messages from the list as duh's, the rest is serious
IMOHO...

revv
Xavv