Signatures and quoting

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:25:13 EST 2005

>BTW, is is really necessary to attach such a long sig to every one of
>your emails to this list? I find it irritating and I get the messages
>individually. The people who get the digest must find it a major
>inconvenience. If your employer insists on such a sig, perhaps you
>could use a non-work email address for this list?

As much as big signatures are annoying, what's even more annoying are people
who don't snip them from replies or those people who quote whole messages to
say thanks (and the people who keep quoting the quoted messages should all
be shot)..  I get the list in digest mode and some days there are only 3
messages in the digest (and not due to it being a slow day but just people
who can't seem to quote nicely)..