Printing Field Borders

Flavel Steve stevef at upnaway.com
Wed Nov 16 15:52:28 EST 2005

Hi

I am having the same problem as described in the thread below (from
the archives 12th May 2005)

However I can't find the solution.
In my case printing bordered fields on Windows loses the left border.
I have posted a simple example in the user spaces, Programming/
Printing Test

On the Mac the fields appear to print much thicker than 1 pixel.

Any suggestions much appreciated

Steve Flavel

... the May thread

Also,

I have found by setting the *field* margins (not the printmargin) to a
*higher number* fixes most all text truncation issues. Please try it.

-Chipp