Check Modification Date of single file?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Nov 14 17:38:36 EST 2005

Klaus, Aloha from Hawaii, I hope you don't have too cold a winter
over there, pray that the Gulf Stream doesn't stop...predicted to
soon -- maybe as soon as in next five years or so -- at which time
Europe freezes over; if it does you can move to Hawaii and help us here.

Detailed files: right, saw that... but thats returned from all files
in the defaultFolder... I looking to get that info from a single file
on a single path  (this list of file I have is in multiple folders)

Sivakatirswami