How can I print all parts of oversize cards!?

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Sun Nov 13 19:19:36 EST 2005

Sorry, I havent learnt how to make reply to join the thread.
Been trying to follow the export snapshot idea, - but see no way to script the printing of the result,
 either as file or as a variable....print apparently only relates to cards !!!
 Do I have to construct an extra "printbuffer-sub-stack" ,place the snapshot there,
 and script the printing from there ????? -
-somewhat of a detour, as the window is visible , and user of the standalone should stay there,
 and not be taken to such "printbuffer-substack"

Kresten