How can I print all parts of oversize cards !?&In-Reply-To=s3765385.012 at PSYLIN2.LIN.KU.DK

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Sat Nov 12 18:18:04 EST 2005

Thank you for the suggestion, I tried it, but ...same negative result.
As I get deeper into it, I can see, that there goes an invisible wall at precisely 2200.
 Maybe somebody at some time in the past imagined a 2x3 screen format,
  translating to a an A4 page, and set the limit there.
If so, maybe one could invent a way to get around it.
If one could  somehow script to flash the screen, like the  macintosh
command shift 3 /or 4 and select area ....or the grab application, and somehow send it to the printer....???
   But it has to be a cross-platform solution !

Kresten
kresten.bjerg at psy.ku.dk     www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg