[OT] Sony music installs secret malware gateway

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Nov 11 16:12:59 EST 2005

xavier.bury at clearstream.com wrote:

> It would be nice if religious animosities were replaced with real
> professional comments instead
> of Mac this, pc that (not the first time i tell you it's not very
> professional looking for enterprise users
> to read)... Instead we could work on pushing up standards in Rev's HTML
> handling and to make
> those transitions more transparent between platforms, web, rev etc...

Hear, hear! But, you're for surely targeting the wrong guy in this one, X.

Richard's an equal opportunity criticizer of OS's! :-) You should know
this as he's been equally dismayed by stupid things done by both Apple
and MS, and to my knowledge, pretty much always on target.

At least that's how I've always read him.

-Chipp