Sound in Linux

Rishi Viner rishi at puredata.com.au
Tue Nov 8 16:57:50 EST 2005

Hi there, I'm not experienced enough with sound in Rev to help there, but I do
have some Linux experience.

I just think that if it is making some sound at all, then the problem may be
with the Linux sound system..? Does sound playback work using XMMS or
something like that? If not you may need to play around with your "alsa"
config...

--
Rishi Viner