ANN: Another collection of Pattern Art uploaded

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Tue Nov 8 15:22:11 EST 2005

Wilhelm Sanke <sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de> wrote:

> Sorry for the "border". This was indeed already mentioned earlier when I
> presented the first collection. It is not a feature, but a deficiency
> caused by a wrong setting of the rect values for exporting the image
> (which actually is a "field"). Meanwhile, until I fix this, you could
> possibly crop the border of the jpgs with a photo tool?

No harm :-)
my Photoshop 5 LE (runs under Classic) did the trick, i.e. eliminated
one pixel on top, left and right margin (seems good for the bottom
margin)

> Yesterday I added 10 more images at the beginning of "Pattern Art Two".
> One of my favorite images is the third one, the blue mountain landscape
> with clouds and stars.

Thanks! I will go see them

by the way (again) I heard that jpeg works better if the size of the
picture is a multiple of 8... (unable to furnish the exact theory behind
this)

--
Revolutionario