Run/Edit mode

Thornton, John John.Thornton at gb.mahle.com
Tue Nov 8 10:22:19 EST 2005

Dear People,
I run Linux Redhat version of Revolution Studio version 2.6.1.  When I try to build a stack and cards, the first card is to ask for info from the user.  This works if I save the stack, exit the stack and reload the stack into Revolution and press the Run mode button.  However, I cannot get the damn thing to run from the beginning and ask the user for the required info, simply by switching from Edit mode to Run mode.  Am I missing a vital step, or the switch from Edit mode to Run mode not working properly?

Regards

JohnT