Scripting conference stack available - Standalones

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:44:07 EST 2005

> > So, you've gone on to daylight-savings time. Now it's at 3am my time
> > instead of 2am. I'm having trouble deciding if that's better or worse
> > :-)
>
> Gone off daylight savings, actually. I think Europe is the same. But not
> you folks down under?

It varies. Here in Queensland, we don't do daylight savings at all.
People are worried that the extra hour of daylight might make their
curtains fade :-)

The rest of the country has just started daylight saving, except for
Tasmania which starts 4 weeks before everyone else. I guess they
really like to save :-)

All designed to make life difficult for us poor programmers!

Cheers,
Sarah