Fwd: Revolution and SERVICE USB -hardware control with REV

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Nov 7 12:11:47 EST 2005

Continuing the thread about machine control...
I read the specs from
http://www.bkohg.de/service_e.html

and wrote requesting info about more directly connecting Rev.
Marco Bönig wrote back and suggested using their Applescript interface.

Would there be an advantage in having an XCMD do
this instead of Applescript? Would there be some
latency in using Applescript instead of directly?

I don't need this now, but I figure sometime in
the future I will. I often end up in strange
hardware-software lashups.

stephen barncard

--
stephen barncard