use-revolution Digest, Vol 26, Issue 18

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 11:31:11 EST 2005

I would pay for that one. There are a lot of document management chores that
could be written with a little control over the scanning part. We could toss
the doc on the glass, click a Rev button that says Preview, followedy by a few
popups or checkboxes to categorize and label it, and then Scan/Submit to shoot
it into the system! It would be just beautiful.