Fonts and Revolution

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 22:00:35 EST 2005

Garrett,
Also remember that all fonts are not available on all platforms. For
example, you could do your layout on a Mac with Geneva, but this
typeface is Mac only. You may also find that some typefaces that are
common to all platforms, like Times or Helvetica, look different on
each. There has been much discussion of this issue previously on this
list. For what it may be worth to you: I tried the open source,
cross-platform Bitstream Vera but after a couple months could not stand
how it looked; redid everything in Verdana.
Also, if you are using non-proportional fonts, let us know there are
some issues there as well.
Paul Looney