Virtual custom property question

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Nov 5 21:48:44 EST 2005

Ken-

Saturday, November 5, 2005, 2:28:24 PM, you wrote:

> Yes, you look at the 'executionContexts'... the last line will be the group
> itself (i.e. the last object to act on the script), but the *second to last*
> line will be the object that was trying to set the custom property.

<standard disclaimer>
...and keep in mind that the executionContexts is not documented, so
it may change or disappear with any future release. Given that it's
used internally in the IDE and that there isn't any alternative to
using it, that isn't likely to happen any time soon, but use it at
your own risk. I'd like to see it documented and given runrev's
blessing, but that hasn't happened yet.
</standard disclaimer>

--
-Mark Wieder