My Prototype update!

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Nov 5 18:29:10 EST 2005

Tom,

I believe WindowsCE has been discussed as a supported platform by the
Rev folks. You might want to contact Kevin and see if some of that
$50,000 you are going to spend anyway might go to Rev to support that
platform.

Good for you, good for Rev, good for us who might also want to write
for portable devices too.

Just my $.02

Bill Vlahos