My Prototype update!

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 5 17:55:15 EST 2005

David,

We are making these decisions now. So far we are planning an engine
in ANSI C for portability and then for the interface elements we are
not 100% sure yet. Some phones are Symbian, others are J2ME and
others are Hybrids and of course Windows CE etc. So we are developing
these plans next week and I will know more then.

Thank you,

Tom