[Slightly OT?] Why It's Hard to Explain Rev

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Nov 4 15:55:16 EST 2005

Tough one, Marty, because there are so many free languages out there
that educational administrators' first knee-jerk reaction (as Andre
says in his reply) is to look to cost. But if you can get them past
that point then I imagine Judy Perry will have some compelling
educational arguments to bolster such a position.

Dan