Controlling External Devices

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Nov 3 19:04:07 EST 2005

I'm sorry I wasn't clear about this.  What I'm looking for is a
computer interface with touch screen to a complex electro-mechanical
device.  That's why I mentioned an external Programable Logic
Controller.  An example that a lot of folks would relate to would be
computer control/interface of a robot.  Does that help?

Thanks, Roger

On Nov 3, 2005, at 3:18 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com