checking removable drives

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Nov 3 11:06:44 EST 2005

X, We Mac OSX users don't need to run ANY antivirus software, if
we're on a router-buffered LAN. It's just not an issue. I don't know
what they would protect us from...

And yes all 4 of my G4's are on an internet-connected lan.

I gave up on Symantic/Norton for disk repair about 4 years ago. Junk.

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o