Trying to return results from a query run on the database

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:50:18 EST 2005

Hi Fred, as Trevor pointed out the proper syntax for the revDataFromQuery
function is:

revDataFromQuery([columnDelim],[rowDelim],databaseID,SQLQuery[,varsList])

You'll notice that the first two parameters are optional, but the "commas"
are not, so you're command should be something like so:
  get revDataFromQuery(,, databaseID, "SELECT * FROM table")

or:
  put revDataFromQuery(TAB,, databaseID, "SELECT name, email FROM users
WHERE id=1")

I found in the database project I've been working on, that there is no need
for quotes around the field names, only needed around that data you are
inserting or updating.