Going MAD with customKeys!!!!!

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Nov 2 09:46:23 EST 2005

Hi Dave,

Assuming that NAMEA is a variable and cp_PrefsArray_NAMEA a custom
property set:
To delete this specific custom property set:
do "set the cp_PrefsArray_" & NAMEA && "of this stack to empty"

To delete all custom property sets you created:
set the customPropertySets of this stack to empty

To delete standard custom keys:
set the customPropertySet of this stack to empty
set the customKeys of this stack to empty

Seems that your trouble comes from the fact that the custom property
sets you create have not to be handled in the same way that the
standard custom keys ;-)

Le 2 nov. 05 à 15:26, David Burgun a écrit :

> "cp_PrefsArray_NAMEA"
> "cp_PrefsArray_NAMEB"
> "cp_PrefsArray_NAMEC"
>
> But I don't know the names (NAMEA,NAMEB,NAMEC) in the script. I
> just want to empty them all and start again. I thought that setting
> customKeys to empty should do this - according to the docs anyway.
> Is this correct? If not how can I do this?

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62