I guess I stumped everyone. :(

AbilityForms at aol.com AbilityForms at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 08:18:27 EST 2005

 In a message dated 11/1/05 10:57:24 PM, jacque at hyperactivesw.com writes:

> AbilityForms at aol.com wrote:
> > Hi Again,
> >
> > Yesterday I asked:   "How do I change the default size of the inspector,
> > error & script windows?
> > I'm on Mac OSX." I haven't received an answer yet. Surely someone must
> know
> > the answer.
>
> All of these windows have a resize box at the lower right and can be
> dragged out to any size you want. The inspector will resize itself
> dynamically depending on the pane you are viewing, but the size remains
> approximately proportional to the size you set.

Thanks for responding Jacque,

As I said before in other questions to the group I've apparently suffered
some sort of corruption. These three windows all open to the full screen every
time. It doesn't matter that I resize and save them. They still open full screen
size the next time. Someone told me how to fix the preference panel and that
worked. I was just hoping I could fix the other three panels in a similar
fashion. If these windows are in a stack I could address the problems with an
openCard or openStack handler.

Joe,
Orlando, Florida