hiliting all instances of lines containing one chunk of a clicked line

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 02:56:24 EST 2005

Revvers,

I was struggling to do this, so searched the Googleable archive of this
list.

I found exactly what I wanted, generously detailed (as usual) by
Richard Gaskin from a thread in  January 2003.

And the neophyte then benefiting from his advice?

Me.  :-(((

It goes in but it won't *stay* in.

I think this script is running in my head.

Global gusefulscripts, GAge, Galcohol, Gparenthood
repeat until itsallover="true"
	put (Age+alcohol+parenthood) into timpairment
	repeat for j = 1 to timpairment
		get the number of lines in gusefulscripts
		delete line random(it) of gusefulscritpts
	end repeat
end repeat

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow