Tab Panel Question

Roark roark at vcwp.com
Tue Nov 1 16:16:13 EST 2005

Hey everybody!!

I'm new to everything revolution.  Correct me please if I'm not supposed to
be asking these sorts of questions here or if there's a better place to ask
them.

My question so far is how to work with the Tab Panel.  Seems like a dumb
question.  When I add one to the development canvas (as it were), I'm so far
unable to figure out how to add objects to the page that only appear under a
specific tab.

For example, after adding a Tab Panel, I will add a button by either
dragging and dropping or cutting and pasting, hoping it will be assigned to
the first tab of the tab panel.

But when I later drag the Tab Panel (reposition it on the page), the button
in my example is left behind.

I'm sure it's very simple.  Can someone help me by pointing out what is
probably fairly obvious, but that I continue to fail to understand??

Thanks in advance!!
Roark
(ex Visual Basic and ex Real Basic user)