Custom Properties Problem

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Nov 1 12:02:09 EST 2005

Hi,

Actually I had to move the preOpenStack handler into the script of card 1.

Sorry, the real function does return a value, I just cut all the
unecessary code out for posting on the list.

I think what was happening was that the wrong stack was being
operated on in the preOpenStack handler. I think that "me" was
refering to the stack that caused the stack in question to open.

The problem with using "this stack" apposed to "me" is that if a
handler is called from another stack then "this stack" refers to the
calling stack. I use "me" to refer to the stack that the code is
running in as per the docs. Is this correct?

Seems to work now I have put it into the card script.

All the Best
Dave