popup of menu (functionality not correct implemented...)

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Tue Nov 1 10:38:32 EST 2005

Scott,

MenuHistory is indeed is the function I need, but this doesn't work
for buttons of type "popup".
Furthermore it is very strange that you would have to supply a number
instead of the text selected...
I'm displaying data from a database, when a user clicks on a record
he gets the data displayed and some of the data can be changed using
pop-up menu's. So when a user clicks, I would first have to find the
item in the list and set the menuhistory every time the user selects
another record... Would be much easier when I could popup the menu
with the text in a field...

If it would work for a regular pop-up menu :-(

Thanks anyway,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba
Tel. +32 (0)477 / 739 530