more tiger problems

Charles Silverman csilverm at ryerson.ca
Mon May 23 11:39:57 EDT 2005

In the runrev development environment the submenu right arrow pointer
things in the menus are gone. This doesn't seem to be the case with
standalones.

Selecting after all the text in a field gets weird as with some font
sizes, the insert cursor appears either on the letter or to the right
of the last letter, and not after the last letter. This is a visual
problem, not a functional problem, but still, it's going to confuse
users.

Finally, there is a slowdown when  I open up the script editor. The
edit window opens fast enough but there's up to a 3 second delay
before I can start doing anything.

Something that's already been reported, I think. Using Applescript to
open a folder in the Finder worked fine under Panther and doesn't
work under Tiger.

In all other instances, Tiger as been a great upgrade.

Any timeline for rev engine tinkering to fix any of these things?

thanks,
Charles