[ANN] Property List Table version 3 --Final for Rev 2.5.1

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue May 31 21:32:53 EDT 2005

Dennis,

I know this may be a bit late, but you can do the following to do the
same thing, but in less steps:

revDocsGoToTopic "colors and color references"
will take you to the Colors and color references topic of the revdocs in
the Topics section.

revDocsGoToTopic "mod"
Takes you to the Mod operator dictionary term of the revdocs in the
Dictionary section.

Hope this helps.

-Chipp