Dreamcard script problem

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:14:38 EDT 2005

After spending hours trying to determine why the following
text-to-speech script wouldn't work in Mac OS 10.3, I trashed the
DreamCard Player version 2.5 (that came with Dreamcard two months ago)
and installed version 2.6.2.77.  The script works fine now.
Just thought I would let others know to save them hours of frustration.
Doug Gilliland

on mouseUp
revSetSpeechVoice "Victoria"
revSetSpeechSpeed 130
revSpeak "That is not correct. Try again"
answer "The Density of Water is 1.00 g/mL."
end mouseUp