Problem with Dialog Boxes?? SOLVED!!

Ralph R. Forehand ralf at dol.net
Tue May 31 15:30:33 EDT 2005

Eric,

GREAT!!! Again you hit the nail on the head with exactly the info I was seeking. The contextual menu approach opens the whole Dialog Box handling technique for me. THANK YOU!! :-))

I spent a lot of hours on my Dialog Box problem before I came to this mail-list.  I just wish I'd found you sooner. :-(

I think the important area of dialog box use (from the newbes viewpoint) needs a good on-line tutorial. Since no one on this mail-list offered an existing tutorial, I may even write one as I gain more experience.

MANY THANKS AGAIN for your invaluable help and TAKE CARE,
Ralph