missing submenu arrows under Tiger

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue May 31 14:20:10 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

I brought up this on the list a few days ago when I did regret the
changes in Rev 2.5.1 for disabling a submenu item.
It des not seem to be a question regarding Tiger or Panther.
It's a Rev issue since 2.5.
With Rev 2.2.x, all was fine.
I have no time now but I think I have already posted this to bugzilla...

Le 31 mai 05 à 20:00, Chris Sheffield a écrit :

> Is that what they're called?  I'm not sure of the proper term. :-)
>
> I know this has been brought up on the list before, but I was just
> curious if anyone has ever found a solution to get them to appear
> when running under Tiger or not.  Or do we just have to wait for an
> update to Rev?

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86