Yet Another Clock

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue May 31 05:53:11 EDT 2005

Recently, Eric Chatonet  wrote:

>> At the risk of beating a dead clock, here is another more visual
>> approach to
>> the display of time which uses the points of a hidden graphic to
>> determine the location of each "hand" (still pretty minimal/
>> efficient code).

> As usual, your design makes the difference...
> Kudos :-)

Thanks.

> No time now to dig it but I think it would be possible to place the
> hours ball with more precision.

There are a few points that are a pixel or two "out" from the ring -- this
is due to scaling the ring graphic in Rev, when actually the original vector
should have been scaled in Freehand.  But therein lies a benefit to using
graphics: their points can be adjusted.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director