here is the CLOCKFACE script...coded in 3 MINUTES...17 LINES of CODE

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Mon May 30 13:04:28 EDT 2005

Nice!  I learn something every minute on this list --four heads are
better than one.  I do believe that the clock is down to its essence
now.  Every line does something essential, except displaying the
"Time" field to check its accuracy.  I put the latest version in my
user space also (see3d).

For the next exercise: Students (Ben) should use the principles
learned here to make the clock chime (beep) the hour on the hour one
second between chimes (better add a checkmark button to turn off
chimes -- if you want to keep your sanity).

Dennis