here is the CLOCKFACE script...coded in 3 MINUTES...17 LINES of CODE

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Mon May 30 05:02:10 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I wouldn´t have expected so many reactions on the short script I
postet. Thanks for the feedback.I should have taken the time to read
through the code before posting it and clean it up a bit, though.(You
are right DOM, I forgot the quotes around the name of the graphic) And
I would have checked every 50 milliseconds instead of 500...

:-)

Geoff, your changes are excellent. Very clean! I really like it.

Actually it was late that night when I tested how fast I could set up a
clock and I felt like screaming  in the subject after reading a bit in
the archives. Never mind. <g>

Dom wrote:

 >now, what about making a rounded window, with the time and the date?

Go for it! I would like to see it.

Cheers,

Malte