[ANN] Property List Table version 2

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sat May 28 21:33:36 EDT 2005

All,

I rewrote the Property List Quick Guide to clean it up and improve it
into something I am happy to present for general use.  It is now
dinky in memory space, the headers do not scroll, the window is
resizable.  In general it is a clean utility now.  That took twice as
much work as writing it in the first place --and the script is
practically nothing and just two fields and one button.  It is a lot
easier to write something for ones self than for others!  I learned a
lot of little details by going through the whole process of trying to
make it presentable.  It is located in my (see3d) user space in
revOnline.

I would like to add one more feature, but I don't have a clue how to
do this.  I would like it to cause the documentation window in the
IDE to search for the def of a property when I click on the name in
the table.  Any ideas?

What next? Messages...

Dennis