Anyone using AltBrowser

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat May 28 10:49:33 EDT 2005

Chipp, is it still a problem in OSX 10.3.9 which I am using now. My
problem was a lack of understanding how to put the pieces together to
make it work. Or is .9 a problem too.
I can wait till you are done visiting with family Chipp.

Where on the East Coast, I am in Pittsburgh PA

Well i will ask for help in a week or so,

Tks

Tom