[INFO] Javascript Colors list

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat May 28 03:01:08 EDT 2005

Dear Stephen,

I am very disappointed with your knowledge of my plugins ;-)
I thought that you had seen that Color Picker displays all color
names, all colors samples and all values in RGB, WEB notation and
NAMES (as would say Ben).
More it provides a tool to bring to you the best matching color name
from any RGB or WEB value :-)
Available for free from my website... (private joke)

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 27 mai 05 à 19:04, Stephen Barncard a écrit :

> I have been looking for a list of standardized RGB color names to
> use in REV for a while. Today I stumbled on a Javascript FAQ site
> and came across a nice list of names. So I tried a few of these in
> REV (Mac OSX).
>
> http://www.javascripter.net/faq/colornam.htm#top
>
> Wow.. all the ones I tried changed the backgroundcolor in rev...
>
> (in the message box)
> set the backgroundcolor  stack "drawer1"  to sandybrown
> set the backgroundcolor  stack "drawer1"  to navajowhite
>
> this must be built in to OSX....there's a lot of names, and they
> even make sense.

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86