[ANN] Property List Table

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat May 28 02:01:33 EDT 2005

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Dennis-
>
> What a great tool! My only problem with it is that it's too tall for
> my screen, but I resized things a bit and now it's happily living in
> my plugins folder for easy reference. Now if it could just be
> incorporated into the docs... anyone at runrev listening?

Simpler and maybe more effective:  as a learning tool it's certainly
valuable, but as a bundled plugin it serves as both a learning tool and
a testimony of how a new user with little experience crafted something
really useful for the whole community in an afternoon.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation