[INFO] Javascript Colors list

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Fri May 27 17:30:51 EDT 2005

Hi Stephen,

You can also use color Converter 2 Pro at
_www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm_ (http://www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm)   which lists, compares and
converts Rev, 'safe' and Web colours by  RGB, % and name with additional
interactive palette popups, name lists,  background info, and other stuff.

/H

I have been looking for a list of standardized RGB color names to use
in REV for a while. Today I stumbled on a Javascript FAQ site and
came  across a nice list of names. So I tried a few of these in REV
(Mac  OSX).

http://www.javascripter.net/faq/colornam.htm#top

Wow.. all  the ones I tried changed the backgroundcolor in rev...

(in the message  box)
set the backgroundcolor  stack "drawer1"  to sandybrown
set  the backgroundcolor  stack "drawer1"  to navajowhite

this must  be built in to OSX....there's a lot of names, and they even
make  sense.

sqb