My Kingdom for a Check Mark

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri May 27 16:46:12 EDT 2005

Hi Greg,

Just put "!c" before the line that you want to be checkmarked.
Have a look to my How-To stack #008 How to build a menu on the fly by
running
go url "http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/Managing%20Menus.rev"
into the meassage box.

Le 27 mai 05 à 21:44, Gregory Lypny a écrit :

> Yes, I'm a moron.  I've searched through the online help and cannot
> find how to place a check mark in front of a menu item in a pop up
> button when the item is selected.  I can disable items, change
> items, add separator lines, but no check mark.  Sigh...

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86