Anyone using AltBrowser

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri May 27 13:35:48 EDT 2005

Hi Thomas,

> Hello all,
>
> I can't seem to figure out how to put an AltBrowser into a card on
> my stack. I have sent emails to Altuit but it seems no one is there
> (Chipp???) anyway if someone here has used the library in their own
> stack maybe you could help me understand how to do it.
>
> It is an issue with getting a library that exists in another stack
> and putting that into my existing stack. I read the docs 6 times
> from AltBrowser but after 23 crashes to rev and now an unopenable
> stack (Yes I keep lots of backups so no biggie) I am at a loss.

Are you using a Mac and OS X 10.4?

Apple changed the framework "Webkit" or whatsoever and Chipp and
Chris are
working on an update, as far as i know.

I was lucky and could display at least 1 (one) website before
altBrowser crashed
on my Tiger :-)

> Hopefully waiting

So am i...

Hope that helps, although it won't ease your pain.

> Tom
>
> Thomas J. McGrath III
> SCS
> 1000 Killarney Dr.